Warm Springs, Nye County was once a stage stop for travelers heading to and from Tonopah to Elko and Eureka with the first stone building erected in the early 1860s. There was a post office established here from 1924 until 1929.
Although the more recent bar and restaurant have been closed for many years, travelers stop daily to view the structures.
Moore's Station, Nye County, located in Hot Creek Valley, was a stage coach stop on the Tybo- Eureka stage run in the 1870s. It is privately owned and beautifully maintained.
Prichard's Station, Nye County
Prichard's Station, a stage coach stop along the Tybo-Eureka run, was active from around the 1870s until early 1900s. There were plans for a post office at one time, but the situation changed.